ABOUT POCONO MOUNTAIN PAINTBALL
Pocono Mountain Paintball has been attracting paintballers from across Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and beyond for decades with its great paintball fields, low rates and top of the line equipment. Pocono Mountain Paintball is located just a short drive from the historic town of Jim Thorpe, in Pennsylvania’s beautiful Pocono Mountains, and has been offering paintball and other Outdoor Adventures for over 25 years. We are family owned and operated, love what we do, and believe that it shows. Pocono Mountain Paintball will provide you with a memorable outdoor experience in addition to the personal service that you deserve.
Our friendly staff and knowledgeable referees are driven to provide you with the safest and most action packed adventure possible. Our focus is, and always will be, on making sure that you have a fun, safe and memorable day. You are important to us and we want you to feel that way. Come play paintball at PMP and experience the difference.
Why Play Pocono Mt. Paintball?
In addition to our acres of high quality playing fields, Pocono Mountain Paintball has more features that keep players coming back again and again.
- We are conveniently located in Nesquehoning, PA – just a short drive from Jim Thorpe, PA in the Southern Poconos.
- We have 10 Fields including 3 scenario fields offering 40 acres of terrain that includes streams, thickets, oak flats, hollows, hills, forts, trenches, and sand bag bunkers.
- We limit our fields to a maximum of 100 players per day. This means MORE play time and LESS wait time!
- Our fields are on-site. This means you don’t have to endure a long bus ride to get to the action.
- In addition to our great playing fields and top of the line rental equipment we offer a complete facility with hot showers, changing rooms, Cafe, picnic pavilion, and gift shop.
- FREE Hot Dog BBQ after play.
- We offer Group, Student and Military / 1st Responder discounts
- A Great place for a Birthday or Bachelor Party
- Rafting, Biking, Ziplining and Kayaking Adventures and Packages are also available!
What do customers think of PMP?
New York, NY
“40 Acres of thrilling paintball fields. Great staff. Been going there for 20 years”
“This place is great. My group of 16 people went there this past week and had a lot of fun. The staffs that helped us with our games were extremely nice and friendly.”
“This company is top notch. Great experience for our family with all of the adventures! Epic!”